Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sidi SR-MX Enduro Sole Review

By JC Hilderbrand
Off-Road Editor



Aside from a helmet, boots are the most important piece of motorcycle protective gear in my collection. Over the years I’ve unofficially settled on the Sidi Crossfire TA boots and Sidi Crossfire SRS boots as my favorites. These Italian kicks are top choice for their level of performance, comfort, safety and durability. Since they introduced the new hinge style, the only complaint I can muster is with the soles. Compared to other brands, the Crossfire external sole is hard and lacks grip on the footpegs. Now the Italians offer a specialized Sidi SR-MX Enduro sole, and since I spend most of my time in the woods, this was high on the list of must-try products. 


Check out the complete review at motorcycle-usa.com 
Please leave a comment and remember to visit us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google41d30f02958cea55.html