Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Destry Abbott joins the ISDE Trophy Team in Germany!!!


"I thought last year would be my final year racing on the ISDE Trophy Team, but since Bobby Garrison is dealing with an injury I'll be filling in for him next month in Germany. To be honest I actually feel better on the bike now then I did when we raced last year in Finland (and we finished 3rd overall there). This has been a different kind of year for me, because I haven't been focusing on one series and instead have been having fun racing a lot of different events. I actually feel stronger and better on the bike, so I'm really excited about this and hopefully my experience will help with the team too! The six man team will consist of Kurt Caselli, Mike Brown, Taylor Robert, Russell Bobbitt, Charlie Mullins, and myself!

Time to start focusing on Germany and I'll be sure to post updates as we get closer to the event on September 24-29, 2012. " Destry Abbott




Feel free to comment and remember to visit us on Facebook.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

google-site-verification: google41d30f02958cea55.html